Terms and Conditions (T&C’s)
The promoter of these awards is Paws & Relax Pty Ltd, PO BOX 10025, Brisbane QLD 4000. ABN:
- To be eligible, nominees must provide positive, sustainable and humane services or products.
- Nominations are open to Brisbane based companies and individuals that publicly offer dog services and products as defined by the award categories.
- Nominations can be made by the business owner, employees or a community member.
- Companies and individuals may be entered in one or more categories if relevant.
- Before registering for an award category, nominees must read the category descriptions and terms and conditions to ensure they are eligible.
- To qualify for the awards and to be recognised as a winner, you or a representative must attend the awards event on the 22nd June 2019 at Moda Events, Portside.
- It is mandatory as a condition of entry to have the supplied official Finalists or winner logo on your website for a minimum of 6 month and be linked to pawsandrelax.com.au.
- Travel/Accommodation and ticket price will be at your own expense.
Voting and Judging Process
- Award Finalists are determined for each category from a combination of the information supplied in the online nominations and judges research.
- The business, organisation or individual with the most nominations will be determined the ‘People’s Choice’ winner.
- Every care and consideration are made to ensure that nominating, voting and judging is fair.
Judging is completed by an Awards committee consisting of one representative from Paws & Relax plus industry and non-industry representatives external to Paws & Relax.
- Email addresses and IP addresses of all online nominations and online voting are collected with online validation and random spot checks.
- Online nominations may not be included if the Awards Committee believe they are not genuine nominations.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Paws & Relax may request photo opportunities with winners and Finalists to use these images in the future for publicity purposes. The Awards event will be videoed/photographed and be used for promotional purposes.
- The Promoters assume no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the Promoters from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer system and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorized access to, tampering or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are corrupted or affected, the Promoters may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant regulatory body, and subject to applicable law) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any individual in any way involved interfering or tampering with the conduct of the promotion.