Paws & Relax doggy day-care, grooming and training is turning 5! To celebrate this occasion, we are extremely excited to launch the inaugural 2019 Pet Services & Product Awards.
These Awards will recognise and reward the growth and introduction of niche trends within the pet sector who allow us to care for our dogs in a positive, sustainable and humane fashion.
To ensure we consider the best businesses, organisations, and individuals who are enriching the lives of dogs and their pet parents in Brisbane, we need your input!
Please fill out the Nomination Form for the Brisbane business, organisation or individual you feel truly deserves to be recognised at a glitzy event at Moda Events, Portside on the 22 June 2019. More information about the event will be released over the coming weeks.
Nominate In The Following Categories
- Dog Friendly Business
- Excellence In Health Service Provider
- Dog Retail Product
- Community Group / Organisation
- Outstanding Individual
5th April 2019
NOMINATIONS OPEN ON WEBSITE.
- Nominations are cast anonymously via our secure online portal at pawsandrelax.com.au/awards
- Any organisation or person can nominate themselves or be nominated by a third party.
- To move successfully, from nominee to winner; there must be evidence of extensive expertise within a given field or discipline, dedication to customer service and/or client satisfaction with an ongoing commitment to excellence and innovation.
19th May 2019
- The shortlisted nominees will be contacted soon after the closing date and given the opportunity to accept, or decline, their nomination.
27th May 2019
TOP THREE FINALISTS
- The top three Finalists in each Award will then be announced publicly across our social media platforms and where appropriate, across our partner network.
2nd June 2019
Our Awards Committee including external representatives will shortlist candidates based on:
- Expertise within a given field or discipline, service and/or client satisfaction and an ongoing commitment to excellence and innovation.
- Number of nominations received per category
- Information in the Nomination Form to address the Awards Categories criteria
- Documentation supplied to support the nomination
- If required, the Awards Committee will contact Finalists to collect any further evidence in addition to conducting their own independent research. They will consider client and customer feedback and testimonials whilst recognising the nominee’s wider market reputation.
- The Awards Committee will make the ultimate decision on winners
- People’s Choice Award is selected by the total number of nominations received overall in two categories:
1. Business or Organisation
22nd June 2019
PET SERVICES & PRODUCT AWARDS DINNER