Finalist – 2017 Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
STOP THE PRESS….. We are super excited to be announced as a finalist for the 2017 Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award. Looks like we will be getting all frocked up to attend an Awards Gala Presentation Dinner in November where the winners for each category will be announced. The finalists in this category include:
- Paws & Relax,
- Round Table Coffee and
- Joanna Bender – Chinchilla Cinema Chinchilla Cultural Centre.
P&R uses multiple methods to provide exceptional client service and help stay focused on understanding the clients’ needs and wants through a number of methods including:
- Tegan, Annie and Amy are always on the front desk to provide face-to-face interactions at drop off and pick. Any client (two and four legged) entering the centre is welcomed by a smile and their name to create a comfortable dialogue in which clients are willing to openly discuss any situation. The pet parent is left feeling confident that their valued pet is being well cared for when they see them eager to get through the door to day care or not wanting to leave of an afternoon.
- P&R Photos – Facebook Group – a constant stream of pictures are provided for the pet parents to reassure that their pooch is happy and being well cared for. For photo group link click here
- P&R Carpool Club and Puppy sitting – Facebook group – to assist with arranging transport or puppy sitting with other pet parents. For carpool group link click here
- P&R Focus Group – meets twice a year to explore and understand attitudes, opinions, and individual perceptions of the day-to-day operations and forward planning.
- A Client Satisfaction survey – sent via SurveyMonkey once a year to enable P&R to continually monitor and improve the level of our customer satisfaction. Feedback is collated and included in the Annual Operational plan and communicated to clients through newsletters.
- Training Questioners – completed by all participants attending any P&R training courses. The information gathered is supplied to trainers to assist them with continually enhancing the quality of our products and services.
- Phone responses – ensuring that all general inquiries received by phone, or email are answered in a professional and timely manner.
- PetExec Database – updated after each client contact. The information gathered is used in the developing of the marketing plans and communication.